Membership has its privileges, for example:
- Restricted use of the Club from sunrise to sunset except for participation in events open to the public and during Range Cleanups. This includes the use of the Rifle Range, Pistol Range, Shotgun Fields, Archery Range, and Tactical Bays. Click here for Range Layouts.
- Household memberships that include the Adult 18 years of age or older who can legally possess a
firearm, their Spouse as defined by Colorado law, and any children under 18 years of age and residing in the
- A generous Guest Policy that allows you to bring a total of twelve guests per year with no more than two guests per visit, per badged Regular or
- Use of a Manual Clay Thrower.
- Opportunity to participate in the Instructor Program and bring students to the range.
- Monthly newsletter full of useful information for Club members.
- Use of the Classified Ads section of our website to sell firearms, ammunition, or offer services or instruction.
- Chance to purchase firearms, ammo, etc. from the Civilian Marksmanship Program via the Club's affiliation.
And so much more! Please contact the Membership Committee (email@example.com) if you have any questions. Thank you!
NCRGC Board of Directors