- Matches start at 1:00 pm, Safety briefing starts at 12:30 pm.
- Matches are held the first Wednesday and the third Sunday of the month.
- All KYL General safety rules must be followed.
- Eye and Hearing protection is required for all shooters and spectators.
- All firearms will be 22 long rifle rimfire, shooting LEAD BULLETS ONLY.
- Chamber flags must be used.
- All new shooters must show up ½ hour early for Safety Briefing.
- Minimum age is 18 years old.
- All Match participants must sign Waiver during sign in.
All firearms will have a Chamber Safety Flag installed in the firearm chamber when brought onto range property. Flag will remain in chamber at all times – Except while on firing
position after the Shooter Load and Make Ready command has been given. The Chamber Flag will be re-installed before leaving firing position.
- Chamber Flags are available from Match Officials
- Always keep firearms pointed in a safe direction
- Always keep finger off trigger until ready to shoot
- Always keep firearm unloaded until ready to shoot
- Hearing and eye protection are required for both Match participants and spectators
- Do not use drugs or alcohol before or while shooting Smoking is not allowed on NCRGC property
Violation of Safety Rules will result in Match disqualification and you will be required to leave the property.